Old 11-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Elisabrat

Dabbler surprised me with a special package today. I will post pics hopefully later I am pooped out and tired but let me tell you it was like I had one big Christmas all in one day. I was floored by everyones work and kindness. First of Kristine sent me not one but TWO Christmas kitty table runners. All adorned in hats and Christmas ribbons they are so cute its not funny. My cats instantly gave them their tails up kitty approval rating and can not wait to sit on them.. waiting for me to turn my back I am sure. if this was not enough she also sent a wonderful apron with chickens and coffee cups on it, reversible and wonderfully patterned so I will not have to try to hide those messes I make on them! and last but not least she included a sweet TURKEY that sits on a honeycomb base.. turkeys! for me! its on the counter next to my cute turkey that oksewnsew sent and a wonderful little pumpkin. super cool! thank you!

well if that was not enough to make one want to sit back and catch their breath I received a package from Kiffie! it has a very detailed wonderfully appliqued tree branch with the words merry Christmas! appliqued to ornaments hanging from the branch. She spent so much time on this and its sewn perfectly. I am going to, sorry kif, hang this on the wall its so cool it can not be put on the coffee table to be smudged by anything I am all for applique but she had lots of work to do on metallic fabric which is never ever easy. Wow. You know after dabblers gift then yours.. I was really ready to cry.

but wait the mail was still full. There in the last package was a runner from Nurse Bonnie. Its a marvelous red white green runner with poinsettas and beautifully quilted. This will go on the dinner table. My house is going to be decked out to the nines. I just need to cover a couple end tables and the hutch and well then I cant steal your runners anymore.. I love mine so much. will post tonight or first thing I took pics but truly ladies I am done in for the day. cooked and cleaned since 6:30 this morning.. feeling it big time at 5 oclock now. I am sending big quilty hugs and a smooch kiss to each of you. Thank you