View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 04:28 AM
Retired Fire Chief

Cowgirlquilter, you have it worse than here, at least so far we have power, but it has blinked a few times this morning. It looks like we got more snow than ice last night, which is a blessing, but the winds are wicked and I'm not sure I can put the horses out today.

Brat, the blue blocks you made are beautiful and Robert, dear friend, thank you for the kind words. What good is life if you can't bring a smile to someone, especially someone in need. I am very blessed and blessings are meant to be shared.

Oksewnsew, I'm glad you like the blocks, I figure most people adore chocolate even if I don't (gives me migraines) and the thread catchers are so much fun to make they just beg to be made! I received your block and the needles yesterday - first thank you for the needles, I have started changing the needle in my machine more often and found it really does make a difference. And I love the Stars and Pinwheel block, beautiful fabrics and the pattern is fabulous, so thank you very much, the colors are so me! I will post a picture later, now it is off to the barn tracking through the snow! At least Santa will have an easy trip this year.