View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Yarn or Fabric

I sure do. It hasn't been quilted yet. It's on my to do list for this week. I'm going to do a simple all over swirl since it is a double sided quilt. I made the Urban Neighborhood quilt to go on the back side. That wasn't intentional with the Urban/Urban name thing. I just liked both of the patterns so went with it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]454913[/ATTACH]

I'm planning to make an U9P wall hanging to go in my bedroom and that one I'm going to quilt the heck out of it and break out the fancy quilting skills. I have a lot of left over blocks because of not planning this one out very well I had too many of one color, not enough of another, cut out too many for this block or that. It was a hot mess to say the least. I don't know what I was thinking or not thinking... so I do have enough fabric left over to make a matching lap quilt probably so I'll hang that on the wall above the headboard. It will look really pretty there

I have some great ideas for making my own quilts using her ruler. I keep forgetting to see if there are any conditions for designing and selling patterns made using her ruler. I want to be safe and not sorry if you know what I mean
Attached Thumbnails urban-nine-patch-top.jpg