View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 07:22 AM
romanojg

I only buy apple cider vinegar since other than red wine, red or white balsamic I only use apple. I don't like the taste of white and it will do the same as the apple. I buy it by the gallon, not only do I use it in my foods, like over spinach or cooked cabbage, or pickled beets, use it to freshen and whiten my clothes, it removes smells better than anything, I have it in a spray bottle because my dog has allergies to fleas and it helps her not itch so much, the vet says its good to clean their ears out with and prevents yeast infections and helps clear them up so I'm sure it'll do the the same for us. Do a google search and you can find tons of ways to use it in foods besides salads and some of the other things that I've mentioned. I also use it when I make poached eggs, a little in the water helps the eggs gel around themselves instea of running and that's also why I put it along with a heavy dose of salt in my water when boiling eggs. The vinegar will keep them congelled if they crack so all the good stuff doesn't run out into the water and the salt helps them peel better.