View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 09:58 AM
rfbrazell

Originally Posted by cowgirlquilter View Post
Hello dear friend.........finally receiving the blessed sunshine and can actually enjoy going outside...yay!!! It was pretty dismal as far as weather wise, but joyous with my work friends and of course new quilting friends!
Look in the mail for a little treat coming to you and your sweet Cathy in the mail. It is a combination of down home Oklahoma and the classy Napa! CA.

Working on organizing my very tiny quilting room....sigh.....but my sweet cowboy is making the most out of our little house. Loving it up here....open spaces....all the critters......but missing my grand babies.
Congrats on the Seahawks, but gotta tell ya! I wanted my NINERS in there....lol!!!!
Love and hugs to you dear friend!!! Maybe we can do a side swap once I get organized......
Give Cathy a hug for me.......
Well maybe I need to take lessons from you and the small room. I am in the same predicament. I used the attic bedroom for the last 7 years great space shelves just like in the fabric shop for my bolts of fabric lots of space, a big table for cutting. Now I have a 10x10 small bedroom on the first floor. Not much ( really) not much space. one 6 foot table and totes all around the room. The Doc said no more stairs because of the passing out. Making the best of it. I wish I could knock a wall out.....lLOL.
Seahawks are flying niners are still digging for gold................LOL.
Secretly I am a Bronco fan, but because I live in WA I had to cheer for Seahawks.
I'm glad you like it back there. Have you hooked up with Madam President Jean yet?

Stay warm!
Hugs
Robert