Old 02-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Sunflowerzz

I just purchased a 221K-7. A beautiful white FW I have named Gwyndolyn, (Gwyn) which is Welsh for white or fair I believe. My Gwyn won't be here for a few days but here is the pic from her ebay auction. She was a bargain in my area for $350.00 shipping included. She came bare bones with a case, controller, bobbin case and a bobbin, but looks real clean cosmetically and she might even need a belt. I will add more pics when I get her all cleaned up and decked out with some accessories.

I also purchased a new Juki Pearl to go with her. I am so excited. Too bad birthdays only come once a year!!! It will take me to my next birthday to pay off the CC bill for these. Congrats to all in the FW club and best of luck for those still searching for a FW.

I purchased a book about featherweights that is worth it's weight in gold. I have learned all about them and she shares many fun facts and great photos. The book is titled Featherweight 221 The Perfect Portable Expanded Third Edition by Nancy Johnson Srebro. This is a must have for FW owners.
Attached Thumbnails %24_12.jpg   41hh-9dwldl__sy300_.jpg