View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Oksewnsew

Just a heads' up - I am hearing there are some that have not received their February blocks yet, nor have heard from their partner. This is supposed to be a fun swap, but when one sends but doesn't receive, it's not fun for them. I realize not everyone is on their computers all day, or everyday, but PLEASE PLEASE, keep in touch with your partners - it only takes a few mins. to post something, anything, just to keep us informed.

I am asking that if you have received your blocks, and NOT thanked your partner, do so right away, everyone deserves a response. IF you have sent your block but not received one, let me know by PM..
If you cannot keep up with the swap, perhaps you need to drop out - but let me know so I will not include you in the next month's swap.. If you want to dropout for just a couple months, let me know..

I don't like being a little rough, but it's just not fair to those of us to do the swap the way it is supposed to be, then have others who don't. This is a fun swap, let's keep everyone happy..

Sew Hugs
Your Fearless Leader

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-29-2014 at 08:28 AM. Reason: remove PII