View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 02:08 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Here are some pics I said I was going to post.

The first one is from Elisabrat she sent me just because she is Elisabrat, and very sweet.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466004[/ATTACH]Isn't it pretty?

The next two are from my February Swap Partner Missgigglewings.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466005[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]466006[/ATTACH]
Aren't they pretty? All of these blocks are going to look so nice in the quilt top I am working for for a queen size bed. I also plan to take my micron pen when I put the quilt top together, and label in little tiny letters on each block the person/state or country from where they were created. All of them are so special to me, and it's like a quilt of many friends. That is what my quilt top will be called by me.

Thanks again to Elisabrat for that side swap quilt block, and for my Partner for Feb. quilt blocks. They are all beautiful, as are all I have received from the beginning of my journey on this swap.

Here is the block I sent Missgigglewings, and another is almost finished for her with one also for Elisabrat. My dear husband is holding it for me. He is the best.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466007[/ATTACH] It's a divided star quilt block.

I have been slowed down again due to my dad back in the hospital from having fluid on his lungs. It is in and out for my dad these days.

I am also taking my time with my March special partner 'My.sewingroom' I want to make her a special block, and she would like a star. I am getting a lot more experience with making stars being on this swap, and just what I like.

Have a great rest of the week everyone, and weekend. Stay safe, healthy, and happy sewing/quilting.
Attached Thumbnails 100_1821-small-.jpg   100_1826-small-.jpg   100_1822-small-.jpg   100_1793-small-.jpg  

Last edited by JuneBillie; 03-06-2014 at 02:15 PM.