View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 04:57 AM
Retired Fire Chief

Robert, I know I am so lucky to be going to Paducah again, but remember, I am from Louisville and going gives me another rare chance to be with my 2 sisters. With all my critters I don't get away much at all and as the 3 of us are aging, it's about time we spend some quality time together. It's been almost a year since we went to our first Paducah show and we haven't stopped talking about everything we did and how much fun we had. I am so truly blessed. So, I will go with you in heart, you would have a much longer, more expensive trip than I. And, if you let me know what your very, very favorite fabric, color, etc. is, something just might slip into my over stuffed suitcase! Prices there were unbelievable last year so I'm hoping for the same, at least I've counted all my pennies and am planning on taking an empty carry-on again this year. Last year my empty carry-on came back so heavy I couldn't carry it up the stairs at Chicago O'Hare to change planes!!! Thank heavens God sent me a nice young man to help.