View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 07:13 AM
rfbrazell

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
OK PEEPS....Remember the 'communication' thing?? I realize things come up, you get busy and forget, but this is a SWAP! I've sent out 3 blocks this month, have heard from ONE! I have received one out of the 3. I've sent PM's and posted on here that I'd like to hear something. It only takes a few mins. to make contact.
I've had a few ladies join the swap, then seem to disappear. Did you forget you joined? Changed your mind? It would be really nice to let us know what is going on. I've managed to make 4 blocks this month for ladies that never heard or received from their partners! Surely you, that ask to come aboard, can make ONE block. As I've said before, it's not fair to those of us who take the time to welcome you to the group, make your blocks, then never hear from you again.

PLEASE, COMMUNICATE with us.. If you no longer want to be a member of the Bee, just say so. We're a good group, and love to sew, so get in touch with us...Answer your PM's, or do it on this page. Sorry to be so blunt, but this hits a nerve with me. A swap is just that, a SWAP - which means you do for your partner, what you expect in return...MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Jean
AMEN Sister. I can help any time someone doesn't get a block too. Just COMMUNICATE with me.....LOL
Really I am happy to help.
Roberto