View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 05:13 PM
cowgirlquilter

The highlight of my quilting month of March was to knock very lightly not he door of a new friend....our sweet and hard working Madame president!!!!! You all have been a part of my life when I lived in Napa, California, where I had no friends or family,and lived in a tiny tiny two room apartment. My smiles came from your posts, my grins came from your victories, and it got me through the rough two years I was there. Once my sweet cowboy and I decided to move, I made a promise to myself that I would make new friends.
I can't wait to take a day and have a ladies lunch, complete with a BIG fat dessert!!!!!
A wonderful hug, some smiles, and a heart filled with quilting sunshine.....that would be our OKsewandso!!!!!
Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
I had a pleasant surprise a bit ago -considering how the weekend went! Cowgirlquilter stopped by with my Strip Block - she was my March partner. She lives maybe 30 miles from me, but wanted to meet me. So glad to meet her, and the block is very pretty with all my favorite colors...We're still going to have lunch together, keep planning but things get in the way...;o( It made my day. ;o)