View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 08:52 PM
lovngrandma

hello all, appolige for not being more online, posting and such, sent out some late blocks, just got a messge form June partner na dhers will go out next week, had a tough time dealing with my mothers passing, had little ones dance recital, burying father in law after he passed in Jan, his wishes, met a sister in law no one had seen in 30 years, are never, andthen ihad surgery, sonow on the mend, and more going on but not in this heat, im having my son do most of mine right now, as i either say are sit, so with all this hoopla said i am on the recovery mode, in all, working on makeing blocks and getting the m out in time, i know i still have a few problem lost boom blocks to mal out, will get them out asap, promise, and im a quilting for sure, doing a toddler full quilt for her birthday and its looking really good, mom bought all supplies and paid in advance, she had seen my work, so doing it great fo rher , will def show pics, well off to makng a block, working on a red white blue one for a friend, and mug rug for a friend as well, this late i dont work on her quilt its too big, hugs to all and hapy stitchin,

hope