View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 06:22 AM
Pete

Went on the Quilters Quest shop hop last weekend. 7 stores in 2 days. I'm sure I didn't lose weight because of the wonderful snacks and lunches provided, but, I know I lost $$$. Looking at the row by row challenge ----some are so beautiful. Just might contemplate doing it.
This is a fatigue week for me, as was last week. Took me 3 days to unpack my purchases.

I empathize with KalamaQuilts. I, too, have fibro plus Sjogrens (fatigue, joint pain, etc) and Carcinoid (joint pain). Never know which is bothering me. Now I have a Bakers Cyst that needs draining so am not doing my balance exercises.
Bought a Fitbit --- tossed the receipt and lo and behold it didn't work! Had to bang on it more than several times to see the numbers, I walked a mile on the treadmill and it registered 22 steps. Took it back, but since I paid cash, they would not replace it. Lesson learned ----keep receipts or charge.

10 more days until the end of the month ---let's really dig in and concentrate on bettering our lives. May the biggest loser win the batiks and the rest of us - may we lose and never regain!

Last edited by Pete; 07-21-2014 at 06:25 AM.