View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 06:17 AM
romanojg

If I'm spending the money these machines demand, no matter where they are sold, I want the customer service that should go with them. You can't get the same customer service online or over the phone that you get in person. I always say buy your high cost machine from a place that has great customer service and you feel comfortable in.

I won't mention my first choice for a machine when I went to the emb machine because I didn't buy it because I have rarely had good customer service from them. As a matter of fact, I bought a lap size Grace frame and had to contact the company because not only did the store not give me the lessons, they wouldn't produce the instructions like they promised. After contacting the company the store sent me the instructions within days. You shouldn't have to go to that extreme to get what is due. To say the least I wouldn't want to go to that store on an on going baises.

I'd also be concerned as to how they are made. Machines are made differently depending on what type of store they are being sold in. This is with most items rather its a sewing machine, computer, etc. I'd rather have the one on one that my Viking store gives me and my Brother store gives me for my serger.