View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 09:20 AM
DonnaC

Okay, let me just respond to romanojg above... what you are saying about different machines for different stores.. that myth has already been debunked by someone on this board (can't remember who) that called a manufacturer directly and got the information. All machines from the same company are made in the same manufacturing facilies in the same way... period. Now, don't confuse this with different MODELS of the same machine - yes, there are different models sold in different places, with some small "tweaks" to make them either more or less expensive. So there will certainly not be any top-of-the-line Janomes on HSN this week. There will be slightly different versions of those machines.

MaggieBB, just go to the HSN website (www.hsn.com) and put "Program Guide" in the search box at the top right hand side of the page. Then you will be able to see the schedule (they publish about two weeks' worth of info at a time). You can also watch HSN online if you don't get them on your cable system. That link is right at the top of the page, I believe.

And don't forget about HSN's Flex Pay system, which has enabled many people (like me, for instance ) to buy a better machine while stretching out the payments. Much easier not to have to shell out all those dollars at once!