View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 05:07 AM
romanojg

Gale,
I'm sorry you had such bad service. We are lucky that there are several stores here and I'm very lucky that the store I go to is fantastic. Both of my emb machines that I got were listed as used but I still got the warranty from them along with them being completly serviced before I bought them. The second one was only listed as used because it had been set up at the convention. Since the box was opened but the machine wasn't used it had to be sold at a used discount. Both of my machines I saved thousands on and the second one has the orginal warranty. My main thing is that no matter where you buy one, make sure you have a warranty in hand before they have your money in their hands. The one store I mentioned, is one that I wouldn't have trusted to do the right thing if needed. I could be wrong but that's how I felt. Its so sad that all of these stores can't be honest and do what's right. Just because they can get by with messing over a customer doesn't mean they should. The other thing that I was saying is that when machines are made to sell at cheaper stores they don't always have the quality that they should have. Good luck with your machine and even though the dealer wasn't good I hope you have lots of yrs of good sewing with it.