View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 12:49 PM
tessagin
Power Poster

One vacation DH and I went up north. We took the 2 oldest DGDs out for breakfast and shopping clothes. Did not realize til we got to the restaurant the oldest one had a cold. I always had a stash of tissues. Well we ran out. We went to the SuperWalmart and was shopping for shoes and that's when the oldest started sneezing and just having awful fits. YES! I'm guilty of opening a big box of tissues and gave her a couple. I also got a bag Ziplocs. She stuffed the used tissues into a Ziploc and we paid for everything, I first explained the situation to an assistant manager and got his ok. Then we headed over to the pharmacy and got some meds her mother had called in for her. To this day both girls carry tissues and ziplocs in their car to dispose of later. What I hate the most is when someone decides at the last minute they don't want the icecream or any other dairy product. When I see things like that at the checkout, I give it to the cashier, so he/she can get it returned to the section it belongs.