View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 04:02 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by DOTTYMO View Post
I've been told I have an angel following me around his name is Robert.I wish he would do something or talk to me.

I think the borrowers live with me as things go missing and reappear in unusual places. At present they reading a novel I purchased. Hope they enjoy it.
Mine is an angel. I know it is! I have to go out today to apologize to a store for telling them they did not put something I had purchased into a box. I got home, the box was shut, there was the other gift in the box but then there was just bubble wrap. This was over a week ago. Saturday, I got in the car and it was sitting on the passenger car seat. No one sits in that side of the car unless someone is with me - except the angel. I brought food over to my sister in law's home, gifts, etc. and put everything on the passenger seat - front. So now today, I have to return that gift - it was a cast iron bird with its wings covering its eyes as if not to see what was going on - The store gave me another one to replace it and I don't think anyone is going to believe my story (which, by the way, I am sticking to)and couldn't decide whether to fudge the story or not, but if it was an angel, far be it from me to get an angry angel on my case. So I'll go down there and tell them the story, return the bird with its wings covering its eyes - He didn't see anything!!!!!!!!!

We joke about the garden fairy, the shoveling fairy, the snow fairy, but I do not believe in fairies. I do believe in angels. And this angel is having such a good time. But she is teaching me a lesson - don't fib for one thing and secondly you have a chance to let people at the garden shop know there are angels and they may pass my totally hard to believe story around and someone will believe it. Edie