View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 08:30 AM
romanojg

Love my Vikings, ruby and diamond deluxe. For as many of times you can ask this question you'll get a different answer. My diamond deluxe is great, never have to adjust thread tension, emb designs stitch out looking the same on front and back and so very easy to use and learn. My best advice is if possible go to a few different stores and check out the different ones and check out the customer service at where you are buying at the same time. One of the machines that you mentioned I wouldn't even consider because of the place I would have had to deal with aren't the nicest around. You really need to try them out, check out the different features and see what you like, me, largest hoop I can afford, needle up/down, auto cut and tie, when I hit the start button it lowers the pressure foot and adjust all on its own. That one spoiled me and its the only issue when I use my serger, I keep forgetting to put it down. Even if I had to drive around a while to try the machines out, it would be so worth it in the end. Good luck