View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 11:06 PM
4dogs

HEY d0 you have a good recipe for the starter to do sour dough bread? I have tried a couple and been disappointed in the results...........just thought I would ask..............
Originally Posted by ArchaicArcane View Post
I'm a little late to the game.

My non-vsm hobbies are:
  • black and white film photography - I still have a wet darkroom beside my quilting studio.
  • baking. I used to cook too but these days I don't do a lot of it. I manage to bake from time to time still. I have a sourdough starter I keep in the fridge that's been alive for probably 8 years. I also have standing "orders" for my sourdough bread whenever I make it.
  • Motorcycles - we ride street and dirt
  • Anyone who rides motorcycles does well to know how to repair them. It's maybe a hobby/necessity but we do all the work required besides tires to these bikes - It's not a lot these days, we've got really reliable and well cared for bikes so they usually treat us right too. DH's area of specialty is mostly the suspension, internal engine, brakes and for the dirtbikes - jetting. I get all electrical duties and the care and feeding of the street bikes. Just finished installing an alarm in one today and the other bike is almost rebuilt from the accident this summer. I also get bodywork duties which I try to employ/require as seldom as possible.
  • We used to geocache but haven't in a while.
  • In the summers we take the trailer into some nicer places to ride so I guess we're RVers too.