View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 05:06 AM
SewHooked

I've read your story and the comments. When a store is "healthy," they're not concerned about picture-taking. There are stores that won't let you take pix of their sample quilts unless you buy something. I don't go to those stores. Oftentimes you take the picture and go home to see what you have in your stash, and then return! to the store to fill in what you haven't. They cut off their nose to spite their face! I can't take pictures? I'll shop somewhere else.

I do not take pictures of bolt ends in an effort to find it online cheaper. I do shop online on occasion, but it's only because I see the fabric, and I buy it; nothing more, nothing less.

I love my local stores. It gives me the chance tofreely fell the hand of the fabric, the quality; and the actual color of the fabric. I have on occasion seen fabric in a store, and then a sale comes across my email of the same fabric. What's cool is it gives me the opportunity to check my laptop screen to see if the color is true. It is, and I'm happy!