Thread: May Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 04:06 PM
meanmom

I have been doing my PT 2x most days. Also walking a lot. this morning I walked along a bike path that runs along the river here. The first part was gorgeous. Wildflowers on both sides. The poppies were blooming and lots of different purple flowers. After that it heads into the woods that are really thick, it was really nice. I walked 4.2 miles and had 10,000 steps in before lunch. I haven't really lost much weight with all of this exercise, i guess the problem could be the bag of candy on the kitchen counter and the rice krispie treats.
We were supposed to go out to dinner tonight for giant hamburgers. My DH backed out at the last minute. We have 2 graduation parties and a wedding to go to on Saturday. It is going to be hard to behave myself. I guess it will have to walk Saturday morning for sure.
I am trying to eat healthy. Just need to cut out the sweets. Leann I hope you get your clearance for your surgery. It is nice to be able to do the things I couldn't do before surgery. Before surgery I could barely walk 1/4 mile. Anna I hope you get your medical issues cleared up too.
Pat