Thread: May Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 05:25 AM
meanmom

Leann sending prayers for you and your son. I hope you get your surgery clearance soon. It is great actually bieng able to do pretty much anything I want. I'm still not abole to go back to yoga and would love to ride my bike, but that will come soon. I am supposed to see the surgeon on Friday but I need to change the appointment. Hopefully he has something open. I had a dr appt, PT, a pedicure and haircut appt to go to on Friday. I need to change all of them as I have an out of town funeral to go to. Also I am leaving for Florida on Saturday.
We had 2 graduation parties and a wedding yesterday. I was a bad girl! I ate too much and was miserable. Lots of bread, YUM! Mostly I ate at the graduation parties as the food at the wedding wasn't very good. At least I was able to leave most of it on my plate. I took one bite of the cake. It wasn't worth it.
It is that time again. DOn't forget to PM me your loss for the month and sign up for June if you haven't. I am sure the FQ aren't going to me. I am down a little bit I think but not much. Too much candy. DH finished the candy so NO MORE!.
Pat