View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 07:02 AM
Bubbie

DH has killed more coffee makers in the last 12 years than I have sewing machines (I've got 9 that I use). The best and the fastest one I have found (and it's still alive after 3 years, that's saying a lot), is Hamilton Beach Brew Station. It has no pot, but still makes up to 12 cups at a time (has a holding tank inside to replace a pot). It can even make iced coffee if you want. It also has a holding time of up to 4 hours (most pots turn off after an hour or so). Has brewing options for stronger coffee if you like it stronger or weaker. Also has the clock for starting to brew before you get up (DH doesn't use that much, because you can turn it on and in about a minuet you have at least one cup ready to drink. The best part for me was it was only $39.99 and the Cuisinart one he killed in a year (almost got him killed), was more than double that. DH has always been of the mind that you had to spend a lot on a coffee maker to get a good one, but this is by far the best coffee maker for regular coffee I have found. Good luck