View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 04:50 AM
Mitch's Gram

PaperPrincess, I love showing off what I do so there will be a photo. I've been taking photos along the way.

Hubby found out yesterday that his blood count numbers are high enough....some are actually in the normal range....that he can now get back into the world. He's been banned from getting out into crowds or even in the public at all since November because he had no immunity and the 2 different weeks of chemo he had lowered it even more. After the second week of chemo in February, his counts have been coming up steadily and the doctor said he's good to get out and about and he only sees good things for him.

He'll still be going back for the occasional blood test to make sure that his counts are still going up, so I'll hurry and finish this wall hanging so he can take it back with him. I hope they accept it.

Then I need to work on the tool belt I'm making for Mitchell's birthday gift. He turns 5 on April 5th and we're going to see him and this time, we don't have to worry about avoiding other people!