View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 09:39 AM
mac

I love the beans story, I did that one time with boiled eggs. Went outside to water the plants and got talking to a neighbor that stopped by. I started smelling something that was very disagreeable and couldn't figure what it was. When I went back into the house the smell was horrible and I discovered that the egg pan ran out of water and all the eggs had exploded everywhere. What a chore to clean up, not to mention ruining a favorite pan. Any longer cooking on my electric burner, I think the pan would have melted.

Oh wait, I just realized that I have a Power Pressure Cooker XI, too. Can't believe I forgot about it. Yes, it's true I can be a ditz at times. I have never used my pressure cooker because I didn't understand the thing you have to do first to pressure cooker before you start cooking with it. Something about letting the steam out....???

Just after I bought it, I found out I had to have some major surgery and the pressure cooker got put back into the box and I totally forgot about it. My husband put it in a closet and it was out of sight; that was about a year ago. I guess I will have to back and figure out what that first step you had to do before you started cooking with it.

I have never used a pressure cooker before and I think that I am a little timid about cooking in it. Any suggestions about getting over my fear of using it?

Last edited by mac; 04-13-2016 at 09:49 AM.