Old 07-10-2016, 06:45 PM
QuiltnLady1

Originally Posted by rryder View Post
Another alternative you could try is to use the same color (white or something to match your top) in both the top threading and the bobbin. If you have any "mistakes" on the back that you don't want to show you can always use a Pigma Micron pen in a dark blue to color over the threads that you see as mistakes---I've done this before and it works like a charm. You do then need to iron over the part where you colored the thread in order to set the pigment.
<OBJECT id=SILOBFWOBJECTID style="HEIGHT: 0px; WIDTH: 0px; DISPLAY: block" type=cosymantecnisbfw cotype="cs"></OBJECT>
When I have a dark back and light top, I loosen the top tension just a bit so the pokies are on the back. I then use a Pigma pen that matches the back thread to cover the pokies. This works best with cotton thread. I made a small Christmas wall hanging years ago that had a lot of different colors, quilted it all with white cotton and then colored the thread in each block to match the background. Drove everyone who saw it crazy trying to figure out what kind of thread I used.