Old 10-01-2016, 08:31 AM
AUQuilter

I bought a Featherweight 3 years ago. The man said it was his mom's machine and from the looks of it, she didn't use it very much. I tried it out and it ran great. With a year renting before moving in our home two years ago, I knew I had to get it out and start using it. I had signed up for Nova Montgomery's newsletter and in May received an email about her Maintenance Workshops being held "on the road" in 5 cities over 4 states: TN, OH, MA and VA. I didn't get in the first class in Williamsburg, VA but got on a Wait List. She then added a second day to each of those 5 cities and I got in. I recently went to the all day class and boy what a great teacher and knowledgeable person! I came home with a spiffed up FW (still needs some shining, though) and purrs like a kitten now. I was sending her a TY this morning and saw that she added even two more sessions in OH-but sold out. If you have a FW, want to know more about the maintenance of these beauties and can get to one of her sessions, I don't think you will be disappointed.