View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Tiffany

Pineyriver: I just love snowmen and that is too cute! If it needs a home, I've got the perfect spot for it. ;)

Beachbound: Well, I'm a bit envious of how few UFOs you have to finish. Every time I straighten up more of my quilt room I find another one. :evil: I swear they're in those boxes breeding with each other!!

burnsk: Wow, you've been busy! And what a great friend to make her some sexy shirts. Kudos to you!! I love the bag and your sewer's kits are adorable. They'd make great gifts!

monkeygirl: Congrats on finishing your UFO! And you finished it in time for the Superbowl. :thumbup:

skpk: OH! Where did you get the pattern for that? All my friends have one but they are clever enough not to need a pattern. I need a pattern! I keep hinting around that maybe my Secret Sister from the guild will make me one but after 3 years, no luck. I guess I'm going to have to break down and make my own. I just need a pattern. :D

Barb: I can't wait to see them!

Welcome to the fun Karen and Clorice!

Debj: Can you post a picture? I bet someone will be able to give you a suggestion you will like. Is it something that can be stitched in the ditch, so the quilting doesn't show?

I've finished my UFO for February. Now I just need to take a picture and post it. My goal for this month is to finish my sister's wedding quilt, or at least the top. Then once I get the batting and backing I can sandwich it and get it quilted. It has to be finished the first week of March because the wedding is the 2nd week. ARGH! And I'm procrastinating by playing in here. :lol: