View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 04:10 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by selm View Post
To watch amazon movies you need a "streaming" device like a Roku. It works through your wireless internet connection to stream movie videos to your TV. We got a refurbished Roku and it works great. you need an HDMI port on your TV to be able to insert the streaming device. My DH has really gotten in to watching some series they have on Prime and there are all kinds of movies.
Or you can watch movies on your pc or where ever you have your wifi set up on. I have mine on my tablet so it goes where ever I go and I can watch it anywhere.

the other option is in sharing screens. I have a smart TV and my laptop does mirroring so I can sync my tablet to my tv and watch on the TV, no wires or connecting. I also got rid of cable and use antenas, I sure don't miss those cable bills. I put wifi on my tablet thru Sprint for 25 a month, so much cheaper than the internet company and I can take it with me. I get 5G of free hotspot a month so I can hook up my laptop, internet on the TV, etc without extra cost.