View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 08:36 AM
Ellen 1

I don't know this machine but my advise applies to all. I would buy the largest throat space I can afford. If you buy 14" throat you will not have enough room to complete a panoto pattern (as an example). The reason is; the more you advance the quilt on the frame the less room you will have for quilting space. Talk to you dealer about this so you will better understand what I am referring to.

I have a 12' frame and it will handle a King quilt, but I am at the very end of my leaders. If the quilt is any larger, it will not fit. That is something to consider when you choose the length of your frame. If you will n-e-v-e-r quilt anything bigger than a Queen, it is a great size. Many people like their smaller machines.

Long story short, I purchased the largest frame that would fit in my house and the widest throat I could physically handle. (My throat is 26"). Good luck with your decision and happy quilting. Just remember, practice, practice, practice to get control of the machine. There is a learning curve. Don't give up.