View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 10:06 AM
KLO

Originally Posted by Janied View Post
I was considering buying one of these. I am curious about which one of their three mattresses did you purchase. I like a firm bed. Sleep numbers sound good but the cost is what is keeping me from buying one.
We bought the Luxury Firm which is the middle grade. Perhaps the Firm one would have been better but I don't sleep on my back or front as I am a side sleeper. Seemed like that middle one would be perfect ..... advertised as the Goldilock's bed, not too soft and not to hard. It's comfortable enough when just laying on it but as soon as my bed mate rolls one way or the other or even gets in and out of bed, I feel like the waves are rolling and I might get thrown out of bed. Sure wish we had sent it back before the time was up. We also chose the smaller (thinner) box spring and wider mattress which was also a mistake. It's hard to turn that mattress (heavy and awkward) and even making the bed after washing sheets is a big chore. I tend to grumble the whole time I am doing that. So beware! If you think one of them is right for you, just make sure to use it right away and pay attention to the time you have to use it before the return warranty times out.