Old 05-10-2017, 12:33 AM
nancia

I am really tempted to join this swap! It has been ages since i've done one, but i remember what fun it was. Count me in! I' m visiting my dgk but will be home in a week or so and cAn start then. I love making 12" blocks. And being born in Vermont i have to love the foliage and all the scents and tastes of fall in the northeastern United States. One teensy problem...we had a minor electrical fire just before i left home, and the recovery people packed up all my fabric and everything else, so i will find out what i have and where it iz once i'm back home. Just like going hunting in the fall,LOL. On the positive side, i discovered we have a leather couch! Been a long time since I've seen it! Where else can you put the stash overflow? Now I can't wait to get started.
Judith i'm curious why no dp9 blocks? I can understand no 4patches as there is no work involved, and not on par with others' efforts. But i love what Jenny Doan does with a 9patch. Just asking not bucking the system. Wish i could get started now! There are tons of quilt shops here in north Texas, but dh has said i can't take anything back with me. Grrr! We are downsizing so we can move here in a year or two, depending on how fast we can sell out house.
Ok, tmi! Just please sign me up. Thanks!