View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 10:26 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
R-sea, it turned out great. Beautiful gold and blue fabric. There will be many variations to see if more people try this pattern. I enjoyed piecing this one and will make a few more of these for different seasons.

Thanks Rhonda!
You're welcome ube and anyone else who makes one. I am having fun designing tablerunners. Which could also be used as wall hangings depending on the size you make it.

I turned my favorite bookmark pattern into a tablerunner. Haven't written a pattern yet but it won't be very complicated LOL A friend of mine said you know the quilt block doesn't have to be 12 1/2" - I've always aimed for that size as a general rule. so I took her advice and here is my Boston Braid Tablerunner. I'm debating on the size the blocks should be. 8" would make it 16" x 56" without borders. Course you could use 7 blocks as I did or you could use 5 or 6 to make it not so long. These are boston blocks. the color and placement gives you the braid look.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]575481[/ATTACH]

This is another bookmark pattern I used alot. I love how it looks in a tablerunner.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]575483[/ATTACH]

I spend wayyy too much time in my EQ playing LOL
Attached Thumbnails boston-braid-tablerunner400.jpg   chess-pawns-tablerunner-400.jpg