View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by yourstrulyquilts
ANY THING YOU FINISH IS ELIGIBLE!!! YA HOO!!
I hate to be the party pooper but technically no. A UFO is anything you have started and set aside. It can be in any stage in production, but it can't be something like a pattern you want to make but haven't gotten around to it. And it has to be something that has been set aside for a period of time. I've never heard a hard number on how long that has to be. I've always assumed it needed to be set aside for at least a few months. If the project has never been set aside it is considered a WIP (Work in Progess). And if it is just a pattern we've collected that we want to do, it is a FP (Future Project). Okay, let the party resume. :lol:

Countrygirl: I love the colors in your quilt! What a bummer that the person receiving the gift was so thoughtless!! :( If you want to see the appropriate reaction, send me a quilt like that. I promise to squeal and jump for joy and wrap myself up in it like a butterfly inside a cocoon. :!:

Barb: Cute quilts! I love the one with the flowers falling from the border into the middle of the quilt. You are so clever!

Yourstruly: I know several guys in my family who would love that fish quilt! What great fabric!

Originally Posted by katiebear1
I don't have any UFOs. I vowed when I started quilting that I would finish a project before starting another one. Of course I have only been quilting for nine months :)
Give it time! :lol: