View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 09:52 AM
rryder

Oh my! Everyone is has so much going on, I don't know where to start! Macybaby- already a finish and another quilt being worked on! your energy amazes me! and I would like a piece of that apple crisp if you could send me a virtual slice. Sewbizgirl- very cool idea to do a "key" on the back of your quilt--and your joins look fantastic, you can't tell that it's QAYG--they look like pieced sashing! Tallchick- that is spectacular! I love the combination of cool grays, blue, black and white. Midwife- very nice modern quilt the meander quilting provides just the right contrast with the hard edges and sharp corners of the squares and rectangles. Battle Axe- I can see why you were impatient to see it put together- neat design! Kelly- I like those bright colors, very cheery, nice idea to do something for hurricane relief! Sync- as always, your appliqué and quilting are beautifully done-- and that penguin is going to be so cute. And Zozee- great start on your Log cabin--looking forward to seeing everyone's progress.

No sewing for me yesterday as I was at the Fredericksburg Sewing Expo all day-what a treat, seeing (and playing with) all the neat machines, and sit down quilters! There were some incredible art quilts as well which we weren't allowed to photograph. All in all a fun day and I came home with lots of good information on machines. Many thanks to Innov8R for the ticket!