View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 12:31 PM
Faintly Artistic

Default Anybody else have this problem?

I am determined to not have a bunch of UFO's, so I finish each project that I start Most of the time. Occasionally I have to interrupt 1 project to get another 1 done (baby, birthday, etc). In the meantime, my brain is swirling inside with 20+ projects I can't wait to get started on! Then, when I am able to start something, I sometimes have so many in my head, I'm not sure which one to start next. Sometimes it's easy, there's a specific person/event in mind...but other times I almost feel a nervous energy and I can't decide which one to start next. Having my house on the market right now makes it harder, because I'm hesitant to get a big project started. Just as soon as I pull a bunch of fabrics, I'll more than likely get a call that someone wants to see the house and have to put it all away again.

Anyone else have this problem? I have started a bucket list and keep tweaking it/prioritizing; but there are way too many quilts I want to make right now!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-28-2018 at 12:37 PM. Reason: remove shouting/all caps