View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 04:38 PM
Billi

Originally Posted by D.Henson View Post
Irishmom- Congratulations on your son’s graduation!! Awesome!
Billi - Wow!! You are fast! You can always make more 9Ps incase SBG has another swap.

A few more 9P from me and a picture from the Vintage Trailer rally. So cute!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]594595[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]594596[/ATTACH]
Those little trailers are almost as cute as your blocks I hope you share more of both.

I have thought about making more but in December we sold our house and moved into a rental while our "Im never moving again" house is being built. When we moved to this tiny place I had very little room for my sewing room, all but a small amount of my scraps are all currently in storage with no way for me to get to them. I could use my FQ stash and I still may do that but I need to watch commitments because once our house is done I'll have to pack up again and we will have other things to finish the house before we move in.

All of that being said I was going to ask SBG how she feels about another 9 patch swap but a themed one. I would LOVE if we did scrappy yellows and florals. I think completely scrappy with 5 florals and 4 yellows no two the same could be a lot of fun. But using only 2 different fabrics like this time is good too. That I would jump on in a heart beat.

For now I'll keep myself busy making the quilt from the last round and Boom 21 swap.