View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 09:29 AM
Darcyshannon

Exactly! I have sloth socks etc and I love sloths enough😍 that I know they really don’t do well with being sought out IRW in the new tourism but enjoying their image printed on toast and fabric is okay👍

I think I may try this with some of my 9P. Thank you for drawing it out and I join the chorus that the blue and white is gorgeous.

Thanks everyone for photos. When I get a few more done, I’ll send photos. It is a bit of a process since I use an iPad and need to email pics, size them and load on pc. Side question. Has anyone figured out how to post pictures to QB straight from phone?

Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I think the question is who doesn't want a sloth? hahahaha because I sure do it's too dang cute.

Givo I have many swap blocks hanging around but I'm committed to finish the March/April round of 9 patches now.
SBG's quilt has me inspired.

I drew a pattern of her quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]594621[/ATTACH]

Then I copied it and separated it into 4 sections [ATTACH=CONFIG]594622[/ATTACH]

I'll make it in sections then sewing them together it cuts down on the big long rows and helps me keep my mistakes to a minimum.

Section 4 done [ATTACH=CONFIG]594623[/ATTACH]

so far I'm pleased with the progress.