View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 02:47 PM
Darcyshannon

I came home from a long day. Ha ha it about 4 pm. However, long for me. I went to boot camp at gym and my legs were jelly, came home, got dog, walked to lunch, then park to play with dog and a long summer walk home. This doesn't include my daily morning gardening, so I will wait until I can lay them out and ogle them.

I am so excited to open but a bit tired, so I will wait until I can see straight. I was happy to see that they have arrived. If I don't get a sloth block, I may have to make one for myself. I love sloths and there are a few family sloth jokes so....it may be worth doing even if I am on a fabric moratorium. Although, I have heard BD gives you an exception and mine is in a month.

SBG, I am sorry that someone didn't measure and trim blocks. How else can you know if they are the right size? The first ones I did for this swap were all two small. I tried working with them and got frustrated, kept them for me and did more for the swap. Thank you for checking and doing the work to help us. It keeps it fun.