Old 07-02-2018, 02:00 AM
Gypc84

Originally Posted by OurWorkbench View Post
I was looking at your pictures and the manual and noticed that it looks like the feed dog buttons on the bed of the machine is set for FMQ or darning. For regular sewing I think you want the button on the right pushed down. The "Adjustment of Feed Dog" is on page 13 of the pdf,

Also, you will probably need to adjust the pressure regulator. To release the pressure you want to press on the outside. Once the inside pops up you will want to push it down a bit. This information is on page 14 of the pdf.

It also looks like you took the upper tension assembly off. I hope it was on properly to begin with and you took pictures and laid them out in the way you took it apart and off. Many of these are a tad different from one another. Also there should be a check spring which goes on in a specific way to work correctly.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

We took pictures of everything and video, to make sure everything that was taken off, went back on the same way. The manual I have is 15 pages only. If the center button on the stitch length is reverse, something is incorrect because you can't push on the button it appears solid. We are going to put it back together and then see where we are still having troubles.