Old 09-02-2018, 06:47 AM
feline fanatic
Power Poster

Wow, everyone has such beautiful projects going. Grannies G love your shadow trapunto. Christine the soft color palette in your project is so soothing and the project is going to be beautiful when you complete. Are those all Stonehenge fabrics?

I have not been able to quilt (other than a little handwork) for the past 3 weeks. I have a bumper crop of tomatoes this year and I have spent the last 3 weekends making sauce and canning. So far I have 15 quarts canned and the batch of sauce this weekend is in process. 5 quarts in the canner right now (that is all my canner will hold) and easily another 6 or 7 quarts in the pot waiting their turn. I also put up 5 pints of salsa yesterday. I'd rather be quilting! But the tomatoes are ready now and they won't wait and I know I will enjoy them in the coming year. My brother loves my sauce so much he ships a bunch home every time I make some. He pays a ridiculous amount for the shipping from NY to CA but hey, he can afford it. Next week I'll probably have enough tomatoes for another 5 to 6 quart batch.