Old 09-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Passthepasta

I'm in. I'm working on two things. Piecing a top - a curved pickle dish number with about 5 million pieces, and quilting a quilt on the longarm - it's been there awhile as I pondered what to quilt and have been slowly getting each block done. I am about 25-30% done with the pickle dish and usually at this point I want to start a new quilt but stop myself because I want to finish what I started but boy is it hard not to give in to shiny objects all around (look: a double wedding quilt pattern! look: a cute kite paper piece pattern! A stained glass pattern! A monkey wrench! you get the picture). I'm also determined to make some headway on the quilt on my longarm. It has six rows and I'm on the third, so not quite 50% there. Weekend goals: get through the third row on the longarm, that's only three or four more blocks, then I can roll to the next row, and get all of the paper pieces cut out for the pickle dish blocks. Also hang a new shelving unit for more fabric, because that's what I need: more fabric...