View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 07:33 AM
Iceblossom

Like many of you, I'm not happy with Joann Fabric and haven't been for years. Because of a bad on-line order and terrible customer service I've been in a private feud with them for the last year or so, unfortunately I don't have as many options to shop as I once did. I make a big effort to buy local but more and more even with shipping costs added in I do so much better online. It's just not a business practice I like, this artificially inflating the base price of things knowing that people will only buy them on "sale" and gleefully taking their money if they really need something and can't wait for the sale. Keep this in mind it is how furniture companies work as well, look at all the half off sales and realize they are still making a profit! Don't fall for MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price) because it is just a pipe dream and not anything realistic.

What I can say nice about Joann is that the extra wide quilt backs rarely go on sale and are an excellent way to use those coupons!