View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 06:48 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Yes, our grocery store chain remodel ordeal is taking many things we like off the shelf. They took off Kraft deli Deluxe Sharp Cheddar cheese, 12 slices, not wrapped individually in a 8 oz package off the list. Have not found it anywhere else. Claimed I was the last one to buy it a month before, but I always bought all they had on the shelf!...when I had the money, usually the first of every month. My dh loved the original Mac 'n cheese, but has to cut down on it with his diabetics condition and it runs up his blood sugars.

It is a shame that the locally owned Hy Vee store has been in my hometown for years and years and now they are confusing all the hometown shoppers by moving things around, crowding up everything, and dropping many of our community favorites. They have dug up their parking lot (80%) to put in a new 'gas' station, remodeled the restrooms to be much smaller, their restaurant is being completely remodeled, laying off workers and rumored to be putting in automated cashiers to check out customers. And yes, we all are now shopping at our other two choices in my hometown. Yep, they have a new manager moving things forward...but not realizing how much they are losing daily.