Old 02-19-2010, 01:13 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by happymomof5
my 8 and 5 year olds made this last night. we quadrupled the recipe and reduced the sguar by 1/3, and added a handful of` mini marshmallows to the melted butter.

soooooo delicious!!!!! we poured it in a greased 8x8 and then cut it in squares when it cooled. We ate it all in one sitting...
There are so many ways to doctor this recipe up! What a great recipe for children too! It's quick, easy and love the part that it melts in your mouth. Sometimes I make it daily for an after dinner finish! I never use wax paper anymore, the milk (which gives it a nice gloss) or use peanut butter in it (although that's good too!). I also never do it in patties anymore. Just eat it right out of the bowl -haha-a sure sign of a chocoholic!!! Guess I'll have to make it real quick while Bogey is outside and eat my pieces in secret from him since he always went wild over this recipe! ha. So glad you and your family had a cooking time together, memories they'll always cherish and delicious sweets to enjoy together!

:thumbup: :thumbup: