View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 03:15 AM
Battle Axe

At the suggestion of someone on this board, I made a list of "all" the UFOs in my possession. It was the scariest thing I have ever done. The list had them numbered and it went to 12, each one was in a tub, properly labeled but it may or may not have the instructions. They are in various stages, most of them are cut out, some started to sew, but all seem to come to an abrupt halt when something didn't turn out or fit right or was too complicated for my skill level at the time.

I say all of the UFOs but in reality I got up to 12 and had a melt down. How could I possibly have a dozen unfinished quilts? The truth is....that was not "all of them". I just gave up and walked away.

Now, about 18 months later, I have better skills and have dug out several of them and I have made progress.

As far as purging: NO. I sure can't do that. I need to feel the accomplishment of finishing, using up the fabric, not to get rid of it.

One example is Allietare. The top is done. I've made the decision not to try to get it on the long arm, my hip is starting to talk to me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]603484[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 20181103_084849_resized.jpg  

Last edited by Battle Axe; 11-05-2018 at 03:20 AM.