View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 07:12 AM
w1613s

Congratulations for having a new, improved sewing space AND are working on more of sewing's joys - seeing what you've really got in your sewing space. AND can find it.

After the huge live oak tree took the roof and a substantial percentage of the ceilings off of our house at the tops of walls, it took a year of living in the rv until we could begin moving in.

My sewing room took the tree's first hit and the second one. The hurricane wind and rain snapped the tree; the tree fell - snapped at the base; the wind picked the top of the tree out of the house and dropped the tree into the house a second time. I guess to make sure nothing was left undamaged.

There exists a new to me sewing room. It is arranged to my order: lighting, color, shelves, cabinets, and on.... All of the bits and pieces are with the related machines. But the best, the very best is the fabric arranging business. Not having to do constant fabric search and rescue missions; discovering that I do have something that I need for a sewing project. And then there is the joy of liking and my interest in what I can now find.

May every person who sews never meet a huge tree like we did; but, may every person who sews feel the joy of whatever their version of the newest, latest, greatest place to sew and stuff to sew with.

Pat