Thread: I need to VENT!
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 02:42 PM
trupeach
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by kate59
Well ya know, I told my pain management dr at the VA that I want to get off all man made meds, and grow my own meds, or get them from the health food store,,Ellen G White said everything on this earth was created to help us live better, herbs were created to be used as meds, I'm going to learn to make these healing teas and what have you,,there are quite a few books out just for this purpose,,Back to Eden by jethro kloss is one I'm reading now (as a matter of fact it's late being returned to library,,mybad)
I agree with you. Years ago my DD fell in the road and needed over 50 stitches on her chin. We were told that a year after it healed she would have to go back every 6 months for about 4 years and have it sanded so the skin would be smooth. The day after she got the stitches I started to put honey on her face. I knew it was a healing agent this was before there was a thing called internet. Honey is amazing google benefits of honey. On her 6 month check up the plastics dr could't believe how she had healed there was no need for her to come back. I told him about the honey and gave him a copy of the info. The doc was going to start to tell his patients to use it for healing. My DD is now under doc care for 8 months and her wound won't heal, I wanted to put honey on it but was told not to. I wish I hadn't listened to the doc I am sure she would have healed if I used the honey this time. Another thing with natural healing. I am at the age that the doc THINK I should be on hormone replacement. I don't think so. Instead I try and eat lentiles everyday they are natural in estrogen and you only have to eat 1/4 cup. I feel people don't need meds what you need is sitting right in your pantry not your medicine cabinet. Nausa......peppermint tea for gas..........fennel tea, a natural anitbiotics..... honey and garlic and for Arthritis......every morning a drink of apple cider vinegar honey and tea. The list goes on and on. There are also pressure points a headache take ice and put in on the fat part of where your thumb is connect to your hands. Give it about 20 minutes and the pain will be relieved not gone all together but MUCH better. I get migraines and that is what I do. I have told many people and I know a few have come off their med and do the ice trick and take only tylenol. I ONLY BELIEVE IN NATURAL HEALING. You have the right idea kate59 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: And let us not forget we are what we eat.
On the other hand at times you do need a doc care. If it wasn't for the amazing docs at University hospital glueing my DD brain back together my DD would not be alive today.