Thread: Hi from Havana
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 05:49 AM
Iceblossom

The other thing I was wondering about was the Factory Reset option which is in that same area of the book. Of course, that could indeed be German.

All I can say is that I've always wanted a machine smarter than I am! A friend of mine gave me a modern Bernina 830 "sewing computer" she replaced, it doesn't have the embroidery module because she already had a couple embroidery machines. I think it's pretty close to being smarter than me.

You would think a machine as smart as Rafael has there would be some sort of easy option but sometimes it's stuff that needs a dealer code or there is a hidden advanced screen somewhere. Sometimes it's the easy thing that gets us. Like with my new-to-me Bernie, I was trying to wind the bobbin and it just wouldn't go and wouldn't go until finally I realized that stomping on the foot pedal which worked very well with my old machines was not the way to do it and finally noticed the button on the display screen to press. Voila! after minutes of frustration, one very easily wound bobbin.